LEGACY Environmental Ltd. is a 100% employee-owned company that is looking for talented professionals to join our growing team. We have a strong team-based culture focused on providing staff mentoring and training and career advancement opportunities.
Project Manager (BC)
LEGACY is seeking a candidate who is an experienced Project Manager for our BC operations. Your primary role will involve working closely with all levels of staff at LEGACY delivering on multi-disciplinary environmental projects, including contaminated sites investigation and remediation, environmental impact assessments, regulatory and permitting support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and monitoring project scope, schedule, and budget
- Coordinating field work and directing field staff
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and understanding the drivers for their business
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the projects status
- Cooperating and communicating with other project participants and collaborating with senior staff
- Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable practices, policies, performance standards, and health & safety requirements
- Reviewing and preparing client invoices, managing WIP and AR
- Preparing technical and regulatory reports with project specific conclusions and recommendations
- College Diploma or University Degree in environmental technology, science, engineering, or related discipline
- 5-10 years’ experience managing projects in an environmental consulting setting
- The ability to work with multiple disciplinary project teams
- Excellent project management and supervision skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of applicable environmental policies, guidance, standards, and best practices.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- Professional designation (e.g., R.P.Bio, P.Ag., P.Eng.) or eligibility for a designation
- PMP designation would be an asset
- Experience or interest with business development would be an asset
Please send you resume with a cover letter to email@example.com. Please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.